Health Benefits of Tin Star Foods Ghee
- Butyrate – butyric acid is an anti-carcinogenic short chain fatty acid that acts as a detoxifier, reduces inflammation, improves colon health & aids in digestion. It also helps the body respond to infections & can help with irritable bowel diseases.
- K2 – essential for utilizing minerals like calcium, which then supports growth and development of bones & teeth! K2 can also help improve symptoms of chronic arthritis.
- Medium Chain Fatty Acids – burns other fats & helps improve function of the gallbladder
- Vitamin A – good for hormone balance, liver health, stamina & fertility. Vitamin A also protects eye health by helping to prevent macular degeneration and the development of cataracts.
- Vitamin E – helps to balance hormones & cholesterol while aiding in the repair of skin and vision
- CLA – conjugated linoleic acid, found in grass-fed ghee, can lead the reduction of inflammation, cholesterol, high blood pressure & even tumors. It can aid in weight loss and help prevent weight gain. Studies suggest it is linked to improving insulin resistance & potentially fighting cancer.
We are approved by the following Programs