Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 lb. baby rainbow carrots
- 2 garlic cloves (smashed and halved)
- 1 bunch baby bok choy (cut the core off the bottom, clean and cut in half)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 tbsp. melted Tin Star Foods Grass-fed Ghee
FOR THE PORK:
- 4 4-ounce boneless pork chops
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. melted Tin Star Foods Grass-fed Ghee
Begin by pre-heating the oven to 415˚F. Then Transfer the sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic and bok choy to a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Toss the veggies with salt, black pepper and ghee until all the vegetables are well coated. Now, roast the vegetables for 20 mins.
While the vegetables roast, place the pork chops between two large sheets of plastic wrap and pound using the smooth side of a meat mallet until the pork is evenly flattened. Now, mix together the ½ teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning and 1 tablespoon of ghee in a small bowl. Remove the top layer of plastic wrap and rub the chops with the spice mixture on both sides. When the vegetables are done, remove them from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425˚F. Create 4 wells between the vegetables, gently nestle the chops in those wells and return the sheet pan to the oven. Continue to cook for 20 minutes or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145˚F.
Finish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.