Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hr.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Tin Star Foods Grass-fed Ghee
- ¼ cup coconut, or cashew milk (or any milk of your choice)
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Use a fork to poke holes into each sweet potato, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through (the skin will start to get wrinkled, and the natural sugars in the potatoes will start to caramelize).
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Allow them to cool for about 2 minutes. Then cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh and transfer it to a stand mixer (you can also use a food processor). Season with salt and pepper. Use the paddle attachment on the mixer and beat the potatoes on medium speed until it’s almost creamy. Now, switch the attachment to the whisk and start on low speed. While the mixer is running, slowly add the milk, ghee and rosemary. Once the milk and ghee are well incorporated, turn the speed up to high and continue to whisk until the potatoes are fluffy.
- Serve with pork chops, grilled chicken or fish.
tadalafil gel https://elitadalafill.com/ tadalafil 40
buy vardenafil over the counter with no pres. online https://vegavardenafil.com/ vardenafil generic
are erectile disorder coverage under aca https://canadaerectiledysfunctionpills.com/ antidepressant without erectile dysfunction
z pack dosage instructions https://zithromaxes.com/ zithromax generic
Finasteride Brevetto Propecia tource https://artsocialist.com/ – Cialis vesthype Venta Cialis Barcelona LexAvemy order cialis online gymouggecy Generic Zithromax Uk