- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 heaping tbsp Tin Star Foods Brown Butter Ghee
- Pinch salt
- In a small sauce pot combine the coconut palm sugar, coconut milk, ghee and salt.
- Heat on medium heat, whisking continuously for 8-9 minutes. It will come to a simmer.
- Keep whisking until sauce thickens. Check with a spoon, when it sticks to the spoon, it's ready.
- If not, let it simmer on low until it does.
- Let cool off a little before using so you don't burn yourself!
Original recipe post can be found HERE!