- 3 large garnet sweet potatoes, opt for ones that are longer instead of thicker
- 1/4 cup Tin Star ghee
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Slice your sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Rub them down with ghee over the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place cut side down on the sheet pan & place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When you can easily pierce with a fork through the skin, they're done.
- Use a spatula to scrape them off the sheet pan, most of them won't stick, but you don't want to risk peeling off some yummy caramelized parts.
These reheat well, add them to your batch cook!
Serve with grilled meats, burgers, eggs, or topped with ground beef & veggies. They also compliment salads well :)