Mashing sweet potatoes is a Whole30 staple for many of us. Take it to the next level with Tin Star Foods ghee and clementine juice and zest. We think you will love this simple yet fancy dish!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon Tin Star Foods Ghee
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 whole scallion, minced
- 2 clementines, juice and zest
- Cook peeled and diced sweet potatoes in a steamer basket until soft and are easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are steaming, place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add the steamed sweet potatoes to the bowl and mash with a potato masher or large fork, ensuring the ghee mixture is evenly coating everything.
We are THRILLED to announce the release of the Tin Star Foods Ghee & Brown Butter eCookbook! This cookbook includes 14 delicious community created recipes (including the recipe above) to show you how ghee and brown butter can transform homemade meals into effortlessly gourmet, nutrient-dense creations! This eCookbook is yours FREE with a purchase of any size or variety of Tin Star Foods ghee and brown butter on Amazon!